Sunday, April 26, 2009

Swine Flu

I dont even know where to start with this, the safest and tastiest offering from the lower levels of the food chain now has 'the flu'. I wish I could doctor them myself and make them all better so we could bake them, or fry, or pickle as we see fit. But now we seem to be faced with a pandemic (prevalent throughout an entire country, continent, or the whole world; epidemic over a large area), oh the horror, the pain.

but seriously though, do you ever wonder where these diseases come from? AIDS, Bird Flu, Mad Com disease, cancer, Alzheimer and now Swine Flu. Is it that it was there all along and only recently manifested itself? or were we always dying from it but just werent able to identify it. Either way, I need to hear from Minister o Health AND the Pig Farmers Assoc, before I eat anymore pork, well except the bit that in the fridge all now. That safe, it needs to be :(

No comments:

Post a Comment