Saturday, April 18, 2009

New way to make aggregate?

Lil Rick like he was on to something big when he wrote 'Mash Up and Buy
Back', because the concept has been adopted in all areas of society. I am no
road builder so I can't say for sure if this is purpose work but why would
you lay down curb to dig it back up? All through Warrens a whole set of curb
is (or was) being dug up and it wasn't down a month proper yet. I only
remember to walk with my camera yesterday so I got this bit by Jackson
roundabout but it's not limited to here. Simpsons roundabout and heading up
towards the north, suffered similarly. Would love to know who is paying for
this.

2 comments:

  1. check it right.. just yesterday i pass thru warrens and thought to myself.. wait.. this lil patch here getting dig up AGAIN!? WTF!! they paying ppl do dig holes and fill them up or wah??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who paying??? don't be naive hut...WE PAYING. all those who pay their taxes i.e.
    mm

    ReplyDelete