Saturday, July 5, 2008

You can't save the world - part 1

In my liming all over the island of Barbados and otherwise, I've realised there are a lot of 'poor' people around. As I am here drinking a banks and tapping away on the blackberry, I realised its not fair to class myself with what I am seiing. Anyway, I love to lime in traditional shops, but I am more and more seeing less fortunate people and its beginning to have an effect on me. Why can't we all be happy? So I decided long ago to help every1 I can, but I vize its an impossible task. Not just because I can't afford it, but some people simply don't want to be helped. So I decided to just help those who I can, and thew others can fuk off.

I going and get a drink ... Later!!!!!!!!!!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from Cable & Wireless

1 comment:

  1. this is so true luv. when you think you're bad...there is always someone worst off.

    ReplyDelete