Monday, July 14, 2008

Balls of Fury

... and if you think the title of today's entry is gay, wait tilll you read a bit further.

So I am captaining a netball team into their match tomorrow [pause] wha the hell did I just say? yes i said i'm captaining a netball team [/pause] in the banks week of activities sporting events. Truth is, I am feeling very positive about our position going in. We have a full squad of, for the most part, over weight corporate dudes, however there is a real coach and a ton of will power. So lets see how it goes. I won't give too much detail here because I dont want any camcorders on the court.

Also, for all you guys asking what is going on in my head, Netball is actually a very intense sport and a great workout. thats why those chicks does look so beefy and good (for the most part)

look out for results tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment