Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Warrens Traffic 12.30pm

I told you guys Warrens industrial is a mess, and I finally remembered to
grab a pic so you can see. Everything here is at a standstill. Expect 1/2
hour or more to get out of Warrens Industrial and up to 45 minutes to clear
the roundabout. Why? Backup can be traced to lunch time back up in the
Manning KFC Chefette triangle of vehicular death. Between cars waiting to
turn across lanes into car parks, drive thru queues snaking onto the main,
and general inconsiderate habits this is what you get.

And no I still have an hour for lunch, so lets say you have to go pay a
bill, it can be over 2 hours away from work. 1 n a half of that sitting in
traffic. Brilliant.

1 comment:

  1. yeah...this is flipping ridiculous! I experienced it couple times...getting out of there is stress. One occasion I just went through Jackson, turn by CCC and went to Welches to avoid all that crap

    ReplyDelete