Friday, June 5, 2009

Reserved -vs- disabled parking

Ever noticed seemingly able bodied persons hopping n skipping from their vehicles parked in disabled marked spaces? And when ya point it out ya either get the "I going only be a minute" or the less formal "kiss my ass" response.

Ever noticed ya don't get those issues with reserved spaces labelled CEO, Gen Manager etc?

It came to a head with me in a recent meeting where I was chastised for parking on a sidewalk, but how can you have reserved parks which are empty 95% of the time, disabled parks which are the first to go daily, and then expect me to take any parking rules seriously? Give me a frigging break.

And this trend is not restricted to one or two places, its all over. Amazing how we prioritize ainnit?!?!?!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment