Thursday, June 12, 2008

the subliminal message in music

Music has always been very soothing for me, and just like any other warm blooded mammel with access to the internetz, i used to enjoy many nights robbing artist blind. So as my conscience was catching up with me I started buying original CDs with local music [so far I have music by Bumba, Richard Stoute, a few double albums of spooge, Merry Men and more].

I decided to give my pirated stuff one last listen before i destroy it, and its funny how music plays on random, and how it is always so relevant. first was Sheryl Crow singing My Favourite Mistake, then No Doubt with Don't Speak. The irony that these two playing and wha is going on with me now is uncanny.

Well Semisonic's Closing Time is on now and I can't forge a direct link to anyting but I still love this song anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment